Meet Hareeprasad Vongooru, MD
Dr. Vongooru cares for patients with advanced heart failure, heart transplantation, and left ventricular assist devices (LVADs). His philosophy is to empower patients and families with knowledge about their medical conditions to help them to be proactive about their health. His passion is to extend and improve the quality of life for patients with heart failure through medical and device therapies. Dr. Vongooru enjoys spending his free time with his wife and two children, traveling, playing chess, and watching cricket and basketball.
Education and Credentials
- University of Minnesota - Fellowship (Minneapolis, MN)
- University of Minnesota - Residency (Minneapolis, MN)
- University of Louisville - Fellowship (Louisville, KY)
- Long Island College Hospital - Internship (Brooklyn, NY)
- Osmania Medical College - Medical Education (Hyderabad, NA)
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center - Fellowship (Nashville, TN)
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology
- American Board of Internal Medicine: Cardiovascular Disease
Patient Ratings and Reviews
4.8 out of 5 stars
(73 Ratings, 6 Comments)
See More Reviews
The Patient Satisfaction Rating is an average of all responses to physician-related questions on our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Comments are also gathered and displayed in their entirety from the Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy. The comments are submitted by patients and do not necessarily reflect the views of St. Elizabeth Healthcare or St. Elizabeth Physicians. For more information, please visit stelizabethphysicians.com/reviews.
View insurance plans accepted by St. Elizabeth Healthcare and St. Elizabeth Physicians.